Sunday, August 18, 2013

Week 5 Reflection

When I began this course, EDLD 5301 Action Research I was a bit intimidated.  The title itself instilled negative connotations of reading literature reviews, and journals.  However to my surprise I learned that Actions Research is completely the opposite to my previous understanding.  Action Research is a professional development tool that allows educators to work collaboratively in  attempting to problem solve.  I also have a better understanding of the importance of reflection.  Every effective administrator using reflection to identify if they are headed in the correct direction as well as to verify if previous actions were successful or unsuccessful.  Overall, I enjoyed this class and look forward in applying what I learned in this upcoming school year.

No comments:

Post a Comment